Mozilla Firefox is a web browser which comes with different outstanding features which runs nonstop without any issue but there are certain points where the users can meet the disturbances and it needs to be solved quickly.
Very few people know that Google has a Bookmarks Service to keep you bookmarks on the cloud, and it is also accessible from anywhere. If you have used Chrome, Chromium or Firefox and willing to import bookmarks to Google Bookmarks then it cannot be much tough and it can be done easily. But if any problems faced with it while sync bookmarks across Firefox and chrome then it becomes important to contact with the professionals instantly.
If you are the one who if facing trouble with sync bookmark between chrome and Firefox then you can get opt for the techies available here because they are the one who can look into the concern and deliver the best and exact solutions for the problem faced with Firefox browser. The whole trouble including sync bookmarks from chrome to Firefox will be troubleshooted here only through online way which is also known as “Remote Access Technology”. In this process, the techies do not need to visit at the user’s door they just take the customer’s device screen online and then solve the whole issues without affecting system performance.
For any other additional information about Chrome bookmarks sync not working the users may just need to scroll down and check the listed methods and follow it properly as it has been described.
Follow the instructions below to bookmark between Firefox and Chrome browser:
Method 1: Export bookmarks from Chrome
- First of all, open the Chrome web browser.
- Now, required to click over the “More” option from the top.
- After this, need to select the Bookmarks tab and click over the Bookmark Manager option.
- And then need to hit over the Organize menu.
- At last, select the Export bookmarks to HTML file.
Method 2: Export bookmarks from Firefox
- Firstly, required to click over the Bookmarks button and then select Show All Bookmarks to open the Library window.
- Now, the Library window will be opened and from its toolbar the users may click on Import and Backup and choose Export Bookmarks to HTML
- A new window will appear on the screen and from there need to choose a location to save the file under the named bookmarks.html by default.
- At end, press on the Save button and close the window.
Method 3: Import bookmarks into Google Bookmarks via Delicious
- Firstly, move to Delicious and then create an account with the correct details.
- Install the Delicious extension to the browser.
- Then attach the html saved file by clicking on Choose File option.
For any further related concern the users may feel free to reach at the Mozilla Firefox support phone number where the users will enjoy the reliable Chrome browser technical support at a very low cost. The services are available for US and Canada based clients using Mozilla Firefox web browser.