Mozilla Firefox is a complete web browsing application to perform multiple web based actions. This tool is easily gets supported with Windows and Mac operating system. Users can operate multiple tabs at the same time without any issue but there are some points where it can display error and it may be solved quickly at just a single click.
The customers looking help for Mozilla Firefox browser problems they can get at one of the world’s best customer help center where the problems are solved through remote method. The technicians engaged here charges only few amount of service charge for customer’s issue. The segments for which supports offered are like repair Mozilla Firefox problems, Annoying Ads, Bookmark Synchronizing, Extensions Issues, Internet Not Working, Pop Up concern, Apps Not Working errors, and Slow Internet Loading etc.
The users looking steps for Mozilla Firefox troubleshoot problems they can get in from the under. The entire steps provided here are by the professionals who have huge experience in dealing with such issues. So, just follow the procedures in the given format to fix the repair concern.
Instructions to settle Mozilla Firefox repair problem:
Step 1: Restart your computer
Step 2: Clear your cookies and cache
- Click the menu button and then click on “History” and from there select Clear Recent History tab
- And now from drop down menu users may select “Everything” option.
- After this, select both Cookies and Cache.
- And click on “Clear Now” option.
Step 3: Restart Firefox in Safe Mode
- Firstly, hit the menu button and then click help option available and go for the restart process with Add-ons Disabled
- Now, Firefox Safe Mode dialog will be opened and from there click on Start in Safe Mode.
- And at last, check the problems exists or not
Step 4: Reinstall Firefox
- Go to Mozilla Firefox official website and download the latest official version.
- And then click on Exit and uninstall Firefox from computer.
- Delete entire Firefox program folder situated in one of these locations by default at C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox and C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox
- And at last, reinstall the Mozilla Firefox.
Step 5: Refresh Firefox
- The first step will be to hit the menu bar button and then click move to help option.
- And now from there choose the “Troubleshooting Information”.
- After this, click on Refresh Firefox button from the page.
- Now, Firefox will close to refresh itself and when finished, a window will be listed to import information.
- At the end, click on “Finish” option and Firefox will open.
Step 6: Create a new Firefox profile
Apart from the other there are some different solutions like Troubleshoot your plugins, Check for conflicts with your Internet security software and Check for malware which can help in fix Mozilla Firefox problems.
To get assistance from the world best technicians in US and Canada the visitors can make a call at Mozilla Firefox support phone number where the issues are settled with best solutions at affordable charges. So, don’t get hesitated to reach at the given toll free number.