Google Chrome is a web browser used by most of the PC users from every corner of the world. It is very easy to download, install and configure but there could be some issues which can create trouble while surfing on this web browser and it is very important to get these errors fixed as soon as possible.
Google Chrome is easily supported with the devices wither it is running on Mac OS, Windows or Android operating system. Most of the user face the issues like browser hijacking, pop-up issues, Ads show problem, Internet not working, Apps not working properly, Plugins problem, file downloading concern, Flash Player installation and so on. The entire issues may be solved here by the tech support team available in US and Canada now. They are professionals in solving the issue as Google Chrome not working properly on Windows 10.
Some time Chrome not responding on Windows 10 issues is also occurred because of outdated chrome browser, incompatible network driver installation. So, users may require do check for the network driver update and if applicable update it as soon as possible to fix such issues.
Here the procedure for Chrome not opening on Windows 10 has been mentioned through which the error can be fixed without affecting the speed and performance of the computer system.
Here are some of the ways to fix Chrome not responding issues:
Method 1: Through Safe Mode
Step 1: The first step will be to enter the “Safe Mode” on Windows 10
Step 2: Now, need to Clear Cache and Cookies of the Google Chrome browser
Step 3: At last, users may turn off the Hardware Acceleration
Method 2: Modify the Properties
- Make a right click the “Chrome” icon and hit the “Properties”.
- Then click over the compatibility tab and
- After this move to “Change settings” for all users
- Check the “Run this program as an administrator” under the Settings.
- Click Apply and then OK button.
- At last, need to hit the OK to close the Google Chrome Properties box.
Method 3: Reset the Winsock catalog
- First of all users may click the “Start” menu.
- And go to the “W” category which could be found at app list.
- Then expand the Windows System folder.
- Run as Administrator will be found and select it.
- Then need to type the command line as netsh winsock reset.
- And press the Enter key
- Then at last reboot the computer.
The customer facing such issues they are required to dial the Google Chrome support phone number to reach for chrome support available in US and Canada regions. The online help is provided for Google Chrome not running on Windows 10. The tech support is offered for windows, Mac and Android users running Google Chrome on their desktop, laptop or desktop PC. The solutions are offered as per the customer’s choice at a very low fare.