MS Edge is a latest advance web browser launched for web surfing, downloading and document reading like PDF, HTML etc supported with any version of Windows. The support has been initiated for the support of Edge browser won't open pdf issue under the control of expert and professional techies.
Microsoft Edge device can sometime encounter the problem as not able to open some PDF files but don’t get panic because the online Browser technical support has been initiated for the MS Edge users facing edge browser pdf issue. The support has been initiated with a motive to deliver the best suitable answers for any kind of issues that gets faced with this browser.
Entire problems will be settled here only through online mode by asking the customers to share the control of the device and then they will solve and remove the problems as per the user’s choice and also as per the system supported. The charges that should be paid as a service charge is also nominal and is only charged after getting the errors troubleshoot completely.
Our experts have also described some steps through which the users can get the issues settled in the best possible way without any system and tools disturbances.
Methods to Fix Edge Browser Couldn't Ppen PDF:
Solution 1: Reset of MS Edge as Default PDF Viewer
- Firstly, need to click over the “Windows key + I” (without quote” to open the Settings tab.
- After this click on the Apps option and select the Default apps tab.
- Now, choose the default apps to be viewed in the file type.
- After that scroll down and select .PDF entry followed by the EDGE option available next to it.
- Choose the PDF viewer and set it as default PDF viewer temporarily.
- Then the users may need to reset Edge as default viewer and close all the settings.
- At last reboot the PC.
Solution 2: Repair Microsoft Edge:
- Click the “Windows key + I” at a time to open “Settings” tab.
- After this click on the “Apps” option and open “Apps & Features” tab to find the “Microsoft Edge entry” and when found click on it.
- Now, the users are required to search and click on the “Advanced” options link and open the Storage usage and app reset page.
- On this page there will be an option as “Repair and Reset” options and click on “Repair” and close the Settings.
- At the end of the process need to restart Microsoft Edge
In case if the above step does not help you to fix the Edge browser not opening pdf issue, then you are required to contact with the technicians available at Microsoft Edge browser support phone number. The toll free number can be found active 24 hours all over the year with 100% best support against the MS Edge product issues.