Web Browsers are used almost in every computer system from all over the world for the web surfing purposes. It runs without any issues but due to some issues there could be little error that can encounter while using web browsers.
Here the customers will get the support as for Google Chrome Support, Mozilla Firefox Support, Apple Safari Support, Microsoft Edge Support and MS Internet Explorer Support for the issues like installation problem, Google Chrome popup blocker error, Slow Internet Loading Problem, Browser Hijacking problem, Extension issues or any type of software issues.
The entire issues can be solved here via remote method in which the customers are needed to share the computer screen with the technicians and they will troubleshoot the problem with accurate solutions at a reasonable service charge. The troubleshooting processes can differ from browser to browser. Firefox users need help for Mozilla Firefox popup blocker can get online assistance. For the best online assistance the users can contact the world class technicians available 24 hours all over the year.
Procedures to pop up blocker on different web browser:
For Chrome browser:
- Firstly, open the Customize and control Google Chrome menu and click on Settings option.
- Then hit the Show advanced settings tab.
- And then from the Privacy tab, click the “Content Settings” button.
- After this check allow all sites to show pop-ups box to disable it.
For Firefox Browsers Users:
- The first step is to open the Firefox menu available at the left hand corner of the window.
- And then click the Options button and after this hit on Content.
- From here to disable the pop-up blocker, users may uncheck the Block pop-up windows box.
- Then close the window and press OK.
For Internet Explorer Windows:
There are only few steps to disable pop-ups in IE 8 and Earlier:
- The first step is to click on “Tools” option.
- And then Pop-up Blocker will be displayed then click on it.
- And turn Off Pop-up Blocker.
For Windows IE 9 and Later:
- Firstly, click on “GEAR” icon and select Internet Options.
- Then move to the Privacy tab.
- After this uncheck Turn on Pop-up Blocker to disable the pop-up blocker.
- At last click OK and then exist.
For Safari Browser:
- Customers may visit at Safari menu,
- And then need to select Preferences tab
- After this click on Security option at the top of the window
- And at last to block pop ups uncheck the Block pop-up windows box.
If users have follow the above steps for the following browser as per their operating system then you are required to dial the toll free number of Browser Technical Support Number to get in touch with Internet explorer popup blocker team. The issues are solved here via online method under direction of experts.